I have somewhat set a personal goal for my weight loss journey. At the end of July, Jason and I will be taking our annual trip to the Greenbrier and I would like to have lost 20 more pounds by then, it may be a little too much but I'm going to try to meet that goal, that way I will be down a total of 34, which is right around where the doctor wanted me to be and I can celebrate reaching that goal by being at the wonderful Greenbrier. (I just have to be careful while I'm there, I get spoiled with all the good food there). Also, a lot of people say, you gotta get away, take a vacation, get the whole pregnancy thing off your mind for a little while and it will happen...it would be wonderful to say we conceived our baby at the Greenbrier and if we did, the baby would be born around April, which is in between mine and Jason's birthday! Hey...a girl can dream, right?!?
As always, thanks for your love and support and keep those prayers going!
No comments:
Post a Comment