A young married couple who want nothing more in this world than to have a baby.
Friday, April 30, 2010
Not what I was expecting
Today I went for my Day 12 vaginal ultrasound. Last month on Day 12, was when my follicles were perfect for the insemination; I was expecting they would be today as well, since it was Day 12 and I have been on 2 Clomids verse 1 Clomid last month, but I was wrong. The ultrasound tech said I was no where near being ready for the IUI to take place....bummer! I'm a little concerned as to why, but I don't believe I will have any answers soon because Dr G is out of town this whole next week. I am going back Monday to have another ultrasound. PLEASE start praying now for this ultrasound. I have been doing so well these past couple weeks and after today, I find myself getting bummed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment